Centre for Regional Policy Research and Cooperation “Studiorum”, publishes a call for papers for the Journal for European Issues “Evrodijalog” Vol. 15:
Deadline for submitting articles: 10 November 2011.
“Evrodijalog” is a bi-annual publication of CRPRC Studiorum. The journal aims to promote objective, critical and analytical thinking on issues related to accession and membership in the European Union.For this issue of “Evrodijalog”, we encourage authors to submit articles where they can express their creativity in a wide range of topics related to different aspects of the Macedonian approximation towards European Union, and the perspectives of that national project for joining the EU. The authors are not limited on some specific title and have freedom in the selection for the topics of their papers.
However, the topics should be in the range of questions related to EU issues in the fields of law, economy, public administration, international relations, political sciences, communication, new technologies and the society, energy issue, environment, health, and all other relevant fields, giving priority to research topics directly relevant from the perspective of the Copenhagen criteria and focused on analysis and case studies regarding the needs and requirements derived from the EU acquis communitaire.
The selected articles will be published in the fifteenth edition of “Evrodijalog”, which will be published in digital form on CD, in Macedonian and English language. CRPRC Studiorum will secure translation of the articles, as needed. The electronic edition of “Evrodijalog” will also contain all articles in Macedonian and in English language.
Instructions for authors:
1. The manuscript should be 10 to 15 pages long (4500-6000 words; checked with word count). The manuscript should be submitted in electronic form, to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. The manuscript should be typed in Word (any version), no further adjustments are needed. The tables and graphs should be as plain formatted as possible.
3.The manuscript should include:
– Name and surname of the author and title;
– Title of the paper and subtitles (if applicable);
– Short biography of the author (1-3 sentences);
– Summary (abstract) in Macedonian (1/2 page) (for the texts submitted in English, translation of the English summary will be provided by CRPRC Studiorum);
– Summary (abstract) in English (1/2 page); and
4. Language editing and proofreading will be provided by the editorial staff of Evrodijalog.
5. Citation of the literature should be in compliance with the unified MLA style, as shown in the following example:
– for books: – in the text: (Castells, p.236) – at the end of the text (in bibliography): Castells, M. The Rise of the Network Society, Blackwell Publishers, Oxford, UK, 1996.
– for magazines: in the text: (Robins, p.128) – at the end of the text (in bibliography): Robins, K. and Webster F., “The Iron Cage of the Information Society”, Information, Communication and Society, vol. 1, no. 1, Routledge Journals, Hamphire, UK,1998:44-57
– for Web pages used: Greenfield, D. “The Nature of Internet Addiction”, Meetings of the American Psychological Association, August 20, 1999. Available: www.virtual-addiction.com (Accessed: April 13, 2000).
– for newspapers used: _____ “Who Owns the Knowledge Economy”, The Economist, vol. 355, no. 8165, The Economist Newspaper Limited, London, UK, April 8, 2000.
– for conference proceedings: Blau, A. “Floods Don’t Build Bridges: Rich Networks, Poor Citizens, and the Role of Public Libraries”, Information Landscapes for a Learning Society, June 29 – July 1, 1998, University of Bath, UK,1998.
The deadline for submission of papers is November 10, 2011. Please submit only texts which are a final version or a final draft! Authors are kindly asked to specify when submitting the text, whether it is a final version of a final draft. The papers should be submitted to the Editorial Board on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving and reading your papers!
Journal for European Issues ‘Evrodijalog’
Skopje, October 20, 2011